I've enjoyed working as The Frugal Marketer for more than 19 years, since I published my initial successful book for Small-Business: "How to Market Your Business in the 90's". My current title is a 21st Century ungraded sequel.
It is an essential Tool-Box for Small Business, in today's highly volatile economy.
I emphasize the requirement to build your professional Business and Marketing Plans, which are vital for obtaining your small-business loans.
"Winning Success with Assertive Marketing" is now available as an E-Book on Amazon Kindle, ad also at http://wwwsmashwords.com
just US $2.99. The Amazon Kindle is Free for PC and MAC.
Click here to check it out and read some excellent reviews!
I am a marketing counselor and small-business Coach. I believe that problems are simply opportunities for solutions. Are you thinking of starting a small-business? I'd be pleased to answer your questions and offer my suggestions.
My cellphone is: 786-553-4404. Mon - Fri, 10:ooam - 5:oopm EST. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, if you prefer, you can use the Contact Me form. I'd be pleased to hear from you!
A little more about me...
- Florida International University’s Small Business Development Center awarded me a “Thanks For Your Service” plaque. I have taught bilingual marketing courses (English/Spanish) for Small Business and Spanish Language medical classes for doctors and nurses.
- I created, produced and hosted a bi-lingual series of 13-1/2 hours for television: "Mind Your Own Business" that has been aired via NPTV and television stations in multiple markets.
- My short stories have been published in the Denver Post, Snake Nation Review and literary magazines. I have written feature length screenplays: “The Picasso MacGuffin”, “Brotherhood of Assassins”,
- “The Newborn Nexus”, and recently, “Body Scavengers”.
- I'm now adapting my screenplays to E-novels. You can read some of them by clicking on My Works.
- I helped pioneer Spanish language radio and television in the USA.
- I was Station Manager of Channel 23, Miami, a failing English Language station. Based upon the market's demographics, I reprogrammed the Station into Spanish Language, which is now one of the most profitable in the U.S.
- As General Manager, Channel 18, Puerto Rico, I produced the island's first live telecasts of championship middle-weight boxing matches, live musicals, cooking shows, newscasts and public affairs programs.
- I produced and directed a documentary video on-site for the Colombian banana industry with multiple language tracks for world-wide distribution.
- I have degrees in Journalism with a major in Linguistics. I'm a member of the International Screenwriters Association. I'm a non-Public Arbitrator with the NASD’s Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).